Regarding Food options, there are a number of Catering Options you can avail of:
- Bring your Own and Self Cater, you will have your own barbecue facilities with a complete self-catering kitchen, there will also be a pop up grocery shop on site for day to day essentials;
- Dine out, there are a number of restaurants we can highly recommend in Wicklow and if you don’t have a car or don’t wish to drive we can arrange a taxi service;
- Semi Catered – We work with a number of local award winning food suppliers, and can arrange orders for you, up to as many as you like during your stay. You would need to complete a Semi Catered Meal Plan form which I can send you if you decide to avail of this option. This is so we can ensure everything will be pre=arranged for you and your party. We do not add any additional margins to menu process but there is 5% fee that applies for the admin, collection & delivery costs. The Semi-catered Options are as follows:
- Award Winning James Whelan Butchers in Kilmacanouge provide dry cured meats which are perfect for a Barbecue. They also have a great selection of pre-cooked foods for a larger groups, Party to Go.
- Avoca Foods in Kilmacanouge, provide a wonderful selection of prepared foods, deserts and their famous salads You can review their menu here Avoca Menu.
- The Famous Happy Pear, in Greystones, Co. Wicklow also have a great selection of vegan friendly delights. Not only do they do Hampers but can also provide a range of home cooked foods see Happy Pear Menu.
- The Butler’s Pantry in Bray Co. Wicklow, Butler’s Pantry Menu. They also do a delicious selection of Cakes .
- Fully Catered– We work with a number of caterers who can come and serve you at your dining table with a selection of pre-prepared food buffets for any larger groups. More information can be provided on request;
- Private Chalet Chef – We can provide gourmet award-winning private chefs who work in consultation with local suppliers, to create bespoke menus to give our guests a true taste of Ireland. More information can be provided on request.
Yes, we do. Price is €70 per way for up to 4 people, minimum fee. An additional €20 per person is charged when more than 4 people are travelling. Child seat can be organised upon request in advance, free of charge.
Cooking your own breakfast is the only option available on site. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen including cafeteer, kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge, and a hot plate, that comes with your barbecue for cooking. We will also provide basic complimentary condiments and dry good such as tea, coffee sugar, salt, oils, herbs and spices – all Irish or organic products where possible. The pop-up grocery store on site will have essential, such as: locally produced organic fruits, vegetables, freshly baked breads, pastries, granola, cereals, jams , local honey, preserves, dairy (milks, cheeses yoghurts) , eggs and drinking water.