Camp Glamp Terms and Conditions
- BOOKINGS AT CAMP GLAMP
- A Booking Deposit of 50% of the Total Cost of the Booking is required to Secure the booking and is payable on booking.
- We Cannot Reserve any Dates without A Booking Deposit Payment.
- Booking Deposit of 50% is part of the overall fee and is not additional to the Total Costs.
- The Balance Payment of 50% of the total costs of the Booking is payable no later than 8 weeks before the date of arrival.
- The Due date for Balance Payment of 50% of the total costs will be clearly stated on your invoice and you will be sent a reminder 1 week in advance of the due date.
- You can choose to authorize Camp Glamp to take this payment automatically from your credit/debit card which will be an option presented to you upon making the A Booking Deposit of 50% of the Total.
- On Arrival at Check-In, a Max of 500.00 Eur Refundable security deposit applies.
- A Credit/Debit Card Hold will be placed on your card on arrival as a Security Damage Deposit. This is then released on your departure. The total amount placed on hold is at the direction of the management.
- Cancellations are fully refundable up to 8 weeks before arrival. 50% refundable up to 4 weeks before arrival. Non-refundable after that.
- High Season rates apply for the months of June, July, and August. High season rates also apply for Bank Holidays, School Holidays and Mid Term breaks throughout the year.
- Camp Glamp only handles bookings from persons over 18 years of age.
- We reserve the right, at all times – without a statement of reasons – to refuse a booking. Camp Glamp will confirm the booking via e-mail.
- The confirmation and invoice must be checked by the customer immediately on receipt for any errors.
- Possible or claimed inadequacies must always be notified by email or phone within 7 days following the date of the confirmation/invoice and in any case before the start of the stay.
- If within 7 days after the booking, you are not in possession of a confirmation and invoice, then you must get in touch with Camp Glamp.
- GROUP BOOKINGS
It is the right of Glamp to refuse group bookings if we feel this may be of detriment to other guests staying at the Camp.
It is the right of the management to refuse entry to any group bookings not authorized via reservations and any monies paid will not be reimbursed. In case of query regarding groups please email firstname.lastname@example.org. A group discount could be applicable subject to availability and occupancy.
High Season rates apply for the months of June, July, and August. High season rates also apply for Bank Holidays, School Holidays and Mid Term breaks throughout the year.The prices on www.campglamp.ie are not binding; Camp Glamp reserves the right to modify these prices. At the time of booking, you will be informed of the prices applicable. The price stated on the confirmation/invoice is binding. Discounts and/or special offers can no longer be used after the confirmation/invoice has been sent by Camp Glamp.
In the rental price of every tent, the following is included:
- Rental of the Glamping Suite, tent and the Internal Sand garden area
- Bedlinen, Throws and Towels
- Kitchen linen, Kitchenware and All Kitchen Appliances
- Use of and access to the Camp Glamp Communal Grounds (where permitted)
- Use of water
- Use of wood for the stove and a starter supply of wood will be provided
- VAT according to the guidelines of the VAT administration
- Use of the Jacuzzi Hot tub- Please adhere to the usage guidelines provided on Check-in
- House Cleaning
Not included are, among other things:
- Additional Wood for the stove for extra burn time
- Food & Beverages
Dogs are not permitted
Booking payments are made in two stages. The 50% booking deposit must be paid immediately upon booking and the rental contract including the regulations regarding cancellation are applicable as soon as the deposit payment has been received. The balance of the booking amount must be in possession of Camp Glamp Ltd, at the latest, 8 weeks before the start of your stay. In the event of bookings made within 8 weeks before the start of your stay, the entire booking amount must be paid immediately.
In the case of late or incomplete payment of the amounts invoiced to you, you are in default. Camp Glamp will send you a reminder of payment. If the amount, within 14 days after the date of the reminder is not yet in possession of Camp Glamp, then we are entitled to unilaterally annul the agreement by means of a letter to the guest. You are responsible for all damages which Camp Glamp suffers or will suffer as a consequence of this, as well as all costs which Camp Glamp has made with regard to your booking and the cancellation. In any case, you are chargeable for a cancellation compensation of 50% of the booking amount in the case of cancellation more than 4 weeks before the planned commencement date of the stay and equal to the total booking amount in the case of cancellation within 4 weeks before the commencement of the stay. Monies already paid will be settled with the cancellation compensation to pay and the possible chargeable compensation for other damage. If nothing has been paid at that point, the aforesaid amounts will be charged.
Paypal transactions incur a 1.75% administration fee.
If, after confirmation of the booking, you would like to make some alterations to the booking, Camp Glamp is not obliged to satisfy these requests. It is at the discretion of Camp Glamp whether, and to what extent, these alterations will be accepted. For each modification in a booking already made, up to a maximum of 4 weeks before arrival, we may charge you €50 alteration costs. These costs will not be charged if you add a booking or change it to a more expensive period. In the case of an alteration to a cheaper period or (partial) cancellation within a period of 4 weeks before the start of the stay, you are chargeable for the entire booking amount. If, after confirmation of the booking of more than one tent, you want to reduce the number of booked tents, the cancellation provisions will be applicable. In principle, alterations cannot be permitted within 4 weeks prior to arrival.
In the event of cancellation, the following provisions apply:
- In the event of a cancellation more than 8 weeks before the commencement of the stay, 50% of the rental amount will be payable with a minimum of €150.
- In the event of cancellation within 4 weeks before the start of the stay, the entire rental amount will be payable.
- In the case of premature termination of the stay, the entire booking amount is payable.
- ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
A number of weeks before commencement of the stay, you will receive a Booking confirmation with a Reference Number. This must be shown on arrival.
9. ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE PROCEDURE
On arrival at the Camp, you need to produce your Booking confirmation Reference Number. You have access to the tent from 4 pm on the day of arrival. Kindly note that the Camp Glamp check-in time is between 4 pm and 6 pm. Times can vary. It is in your own interest not to arrive late, but should you be unavoidably delayed, please contact the Camp directly. Late arrivals may incur an extra Fee of 35.00 EUR. On the day of departure, you must vacate the tent by 12.00 Noon. We trust in your understanding that for late departures, the Camp Glamp is entitled to charge an extra fee of 60.OO EUR. Your Security Deposit may also be withheld if in combination with the fine for tents not being left in the proper condition.
10. CAMPSITE REGULATIONS
In order to make the stay on the Camp for all guests as pleasant as possible, all guests must keep to the determined rules of behaviour laid down in the Domestic Regulations. You can ask for the Camp Site Regulations on arrival. Breaching the Campsite Regulations can lead to removal from the Camp without a refund of the rental sum or a part of it. Camp Glamp reserves the right to make alterations in the set-up and opening hours of the facilities and supplies on the Camp. We would also bring your attention to the fact that it is possible that maintenance activities will be carried out during your stay on the grounds or to the accommodation(s) without you being entitled to any compensation.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
Force majeure as interpreted by Camp Glamp exists if the implementation of the agreement is entirely or partially, temporarily or permanently, prevented due to circumstances which are beyond the control of Camp Glamp, including the threat of war, staff strikes, blockades, fire, floods, high winds and other disruptions or events. Camp Glamp are within their rights to close their location when they consider such circumstances as these make it necessary.
Camp Glamp and the corresponding Camp accept no liability for:
- Theft, loss or damage, of whatever nature, during or as a result of a stay.
- Falling into a defect or putting out of the action of technical equipment and loss or closure of supplies on the Camp.
- The Guest and those who accompany him or her, are jointly and severally responsible for all loss and/or damage which arises, for Camp Glamp, and/or any third party as a direct or an indirect consequence of their stay, irrespective of whether this was caused through actions or refraining from actions by themselves or by third parties, who are at the Camp through their making, as well as of all damage which is caused by any matter which they have under their responsibility.
- If you leave your tent in an improper condition, the Camp Glamp is entitled to charge an extra fee of 50 EUR.00 of additional (cleaning) costs. This can double to a loss of security deposit in combination with a late departure.
Despite all the care of Camp Glamp, it may occur that you have a genuine complaint. You must take up this complaint with the Camp Glamp immediately, in order to allow us to solve the matter as soon as possible. Should the complaint not be settled to your satisfaction, then you have the option, up to 1 month after departure from the Camp to lodge the complaint in writing or by email with Camp Glamp.
14. POTENTIAL HAZARDS
Remember that you will be staying at a Camp Site that with live animals and potentially dangerous Camp equipment among other hazards. Also, you must be aware that some of the camp equipment (such as the Barbecues, Fire Pits and stoves) may be dangerous if misused. Whilst we and your host Camp Glamp take great care to keep you safe, accidents can happen and neither we nor the Camp is responsible for such accidents (to the greatest extent permitted by law). It is your responsibility to supervise any children. If you notice that any equipment looks faulty and/or unsafe you must inform the host Camp Glamp as soon as possible. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance against the risk of accidents and your stay is cut short.
15. DAY VISITORS
In principle, it is permitted to receive visitors during your Camp Glamp Stay. These visitors must report themselves to the Camp Reception on Arrival. Visitors will be charged 20.00EUR per car.
Your contract partner is Camp Glamp. These general terms and conditions are applicable to all reservations, directly or indirectly made with Camp Glamp Camp. Alterations are reserved on the contents of our publications. Obvious errors do not bind us.
17. PRIZE WINNERS
Camp Glamp reserves the right to rebook a competition winner: Camp Glamp offer an alternative date for the re-booking, but the competition winner will not be entitled to any compensation.
All photos shared with Camp Glamp through social media will be free to be used without accreditation or payment by Camp Glamp.