The Glamping Experience With Camp Glamp
Glamping is a form of camping involving accommodation and facilities, much more luxurious than those associated with traditional camping.
A Stay at Camp Glamp is likely to satisfy any discerning traveller seeking a little refuge in nature – without foregoing any of life’s luxuries.
Regal Luxury Tented Suites are nestled and integrated into the Beautiful Landscape of Powerscourt Paddock, Enniskerry. Electricity is provided along with WIFI. Larger Units can accommodate up to 10 guests comfortably.
Camp Glamp Facilities
Camp Glamp Suites are designed for groups and some of them have a footprint of up to 146 square metres offering generous space and comfort.
- Each Suite includes a private tented bathroom with WC and hot water shower;
- The interior of the main tent is heated by a Cast Iron Burning Stove to ensure the ambient comfort of guests;
- Luxurious 5 Star Hotel Style Bed Linen & Fresh White Towels;
- Housekeeping is included, daily onsite management for your convenience;
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen with microwave and refrigerated storage, glassware, dinnerware & utensils. Basic condiments such as tea & coffee, salts & pepper are complimentary;
- Each Tented Suite has its own private outdoor area with a full-size Irish manufactured “Mammoth Sahara” gas barbecue and canopy shelter;
Camp Glamp Deluxe Inclusions
The following are included in our rates when you book a camping stay at Camp Glamp Enniskerry:
Full King size (European) beds complete with signature Irish brand EASCA Mattresses adorned with indulgent soft pillows and luxurious throws to complement for ultimate sleep and comfort.
Your bathroom is an adjoining 4m bell tent adjoined to the main tent. This is a fully equipped private bathroom with a hot water shower.
Guests can enjoy both indoor and outdoor features of the suite. Situated across a decked area from the main tent are steps leading down to a recessed enclosure. This area has its own shelter, communal seating and a contemporary fire pit, close enough to be available to your little ones but far away enough not to disturb their sleep.
Steaming outdoor wood burning hot tub spa enabling guests to enjoy the benefits of hydrotherapy while drinking their favourite glass of tipple. Soak up the ambiance and contemplating the beautiful views that Wicklow has to offer!
Plenty of soft-lit lanterns and lighting for a romantic laid-back atmosphere.
Complimentary Add-Ons For The Little Ones
Information provided on Request.
What To Bring
- A Must! Wellies and/or good hiking boots for outdoor recreation and comfy slippers for lounging and relaxation in your luxury tent;
- IPads or laptops for entertainment;
- Special toys/ books/games for children entertainment;
- Firewood- We provide a starter pack for your fire pit and a daily supply for your hot tub which is maintained by the Camp Glamp staff. Any additional wood or smokeless fuel for your fire pit must be supplied by guests and can also be purchased locally here . We recommend that you purchase kiln-dried hardwoods for maximum burn time. On average for a continually lit fire pit in the evenings you will need to allow for 2 bags of logs and one bag of kindling per evening.
- Ice – We provide a 50ltr Igloo Cooler for your drinks but it is highly recommended that bring at least 4 bags of ice which can also be purchased locally at Tesco in Bray or we can arrange for this to be supplied on your arrival if ordered in advance. This will keep your food cold at optimal temperatures for up to 7 days;
- Extra bedding – We provide luxury bedding and sumptuous throws but it can feel a little chilly on cooler nights so we recommend for extra comfort that you bring warm nightwear, fleeces and even a sleeping bag for added comfort, especially for the little one. For overseas travellers we can supply extra bedding for an additional linen cleaning charge- please enquire on booking;
- We don’t supply electric kettles as we like to encourage guests to experience the traditional approaches to cooking by using a pot for boiling water, however, this can take time so if you are in need of coffee urgently in the mornings you might consider bringing a small electric kettle! 240V Power is supplied;
- Lots of Food, drinks and goodies! For those travelling from overseas, we can supply food is you order in advance. See for Eating at Camp Glamp for all your options.